Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 09.06.2020, 01:06   #1973 (permalink)
Новичок

Вы сказали Спасибо: 6
Поблагодарили 17 раз(а) в 15 сообщениях
Сказал(а) Фууу!: 0
Сказали Фууу! 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

Цитата:
SDD V139 didn't contain Lagacy IDS for older Jaguars, I believe. The Versions 125, 126, and V127 that you have, are they all in VMWare of Native Install?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

----------

I could have been able to use the SDD V131 that I had already downloaded and installed but it lacks VDF Setup which is used for programming. And I specialize in ECU Programming and key coding.

Though I find out that SDD V130 is the most stable SDD Version that contain Lagacy IDS(for old model jaguars -- what I needed now), but all download links I found online are in VMware format which is very large to download.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I have them in the original source (downloaded from the JLR server). I don't use Vmware. In the 139 version, VDF files are separated by Jaguar and LR. Unfortunately, I don't have the 131 and 130 versions (I deleted them as unnecessary). But if my memory does not change, you can put older files, if there are no new ones at all. Or first install the old version (for example, 127) with a VDF file, and then upgrade to 130. You will have a 130 version with VDF from 127. If necessary, I can use file sharing to reset both individual files and the entire build (but most likely in parts). My E-mail:
Для просмотра ссылок или изображений в данном разделе, у Вас должно быть не менее 15 сообщение(ий). Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
saleksval вне форума   Ответить с цитированием