Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 18.07.2016, 22:48   #4 (permalink)
Новичок

Вы сказали Спасибо: 12
Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
Сказал(а) Фууу!: 0
Сказали Фууу! 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

На VQ35HR ещё интереснее бывает...

I have seen numerous amounts of these cars come in with the dreaded P0011/P0021 intake timing control codes and I have read numerous posts of how nobody knows the answer. I have repaired a bunch of these and it is indeed an oil pressure issue and not a sensor problem. When the front timing cover is removed you will see 2 caps held to the rear timing cover with phillips head screws. The paper gasket gets blown out and it blows oil right into the timing cover and causes pressure drop to the intake timing solenoids. There is an updated gasket that has metal inside the gasket to keep it from blowing apart like the paper gasket seen in images. This is why the codes keep coming back no matter what oil flushes and sensors are replaced. Hope this helps you guys.(c)

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений в данном разделе, у Вас должно быть не менее 15 сообщение(ий). Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений в данном разделе, у Вас должно быть не менее 15 сообщение(ий). Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).

Пс :взято здесь :
*Zhuk* вне форума   Ответить с цитированием