Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 25.02.2021, 04:04   #10 (permalink)
Новичок

Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Сказал(а) Фууу!: 0
Сказали Фууу! 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
По умолчанию CBD Pain Cream - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that likewise sells CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We simply provide web marketing services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer a reasonably wide-ranging stable of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different companies. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restrained my payment options and presently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is definitely illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am still to check with an additional lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at autoprogs.ru could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Для просмотра ссылок или изображений в подписях, у Вас должно быть не менее 10 сообщение(ий). Сейчас у Вас 0 сообщение(ий).
zoeboday вне форума   Ответить с цитированием